Recommendations of the organiser for visitors
- Adherence to the minimum distance of 1.5 metres between persons
- Wearing a mouth-nose protection (medical mask /OP mask or FFP2 mask) in the areas where a distance of 1.5m cannot be maintained
- Observance of and compliance with coughing and sneezing etiquette (coughing and sneezing into the crook of the arm)
- Adherence to hygiene rules (wash hands thoroughly on a regular basis and disinfect if necessary)
- Avoid touching such as handshakes or hugs
- If symptoms are present (cough, sore throat, fever, etc.) contact medical services (doctor, hospital) and stay away from the event
- Use contact tracing via app ("Immuni" in Italy or "Corona Warn-App" in Germany, the equivalent in Austria has been discontinued)
Actions taken by the event organiser
- Provision of hand disinfection dispensers at entrances and exits, sanitary facilities, in all event and catering areas as well as backstage and office areas
- Regular cleaning and, if necessary, disinfection of handrails, door handles, surfaces and sanitary facilities (if necessary, use of cleaning agents with antiviral and antibacterial effects).
- Regular ventilation of the event areas
- Information signs or digital content in all event areas regarding the observance of and compliance with the hygiene and distance rules described above.
- Contact tracking via accreditation data of visitors or via guest lists in the case of a cluster
- Security personnel at all entrances for access control via wristbands or lanyards & name badge