for the purposes of Art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679
The controller for the processing of your personal data is IDM Südtirol- Alto Adige, with legal office in 39100 Bolzano/Bozen, Pfarrplatz 11, (Tel. +39 0471 094 000 – Email: email@example.com - Email privacy: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The data protection officer can be contacted at the following addresses:
Pfarrplatz 11, 39100 Bolzano/Bozen (BZ)
Email address: email@example.com
PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
IDM uses your data for the following purposes:
- Registering your account so you can participate in the event;
- Sending emails and electronic notifications about the event;
- Notifications and procedures in the IT area;
- Financial administration;
- Legal procedures: creating, asserting, and protecting rights;
- Fulfilling any contract obligations toward the data subject,
- Protecting receivables and managing liabilities.
The processing is legally based on fulfilling existing contract obligations toward you (purposes a, b, c, and f), fulfilling legal obligations, and the legitimate interests of the controller (purposes b, d, e, and g).
If you have granted your express consent, we may also use the data you disclose to send newsletters and invitations for other events we organize. In this case, the lawfulness of the processing is based on the consent you have granted; if you refuse to grant consent, you may not participate in the event.
TYPE OF THE PROCESSED DATA
The following data categories can be processed: last name, first name, place of residence, and email address.
Your personal data will be forwarded to the following persons/institutions if needed in regard to the aforementioned objective:
- to the public administrations and government agencies, if this is provided for by law;
- to all natural and/or legal, public and private persons (law offices, administrative offices, and
tax advising offices, courts, chambers of commerce, etc.), if the forwarding appears necessary or expedient to
perform our work in the aforementioned manner for the aforementioned purposes.
Your personal data will not be disclosed. The data processing can occur with or without the help of electronic or automatic means and includes all the procedures provided for in Art. 4(1)(2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 that are required for the data processing in question.
COLLECTION, PROCESSING METHODS AND STORAGE
In any case, the data will be processed in compliance with all security measures that guarantee the data will remain secure and will not be disclosed.
As soon as the processing for the aforementioned purpose has ended, your data will be erased immediately, subject to any retention requirements prescribed by law.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
You may assert the rights provided for in chapter III of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 at any time, including:
- the right to have access to your personal data or to a copy thereof, along with information about the type of personal data mentioned, their processing, and their dissemination;
- the right to demand that any mistakes in your personal data be rectified;
- the right to demand the following on legitimate grounds:
- that your personal data be erased;
- that the processing of your personal data be restricted;
- the right to contest on legitimate grounds the processing of your personal data that is performed by us or on our behalf;
- the right to effect a transmission of the personal data to another controller in a structured, current, and digitally readable format within the bounds of the applicable purposes;
- the right to submit a complaint to a data protection supervisory authority, on legitimate grounds, regarding the processing of your personal data that is performed by us or on our behalf;
To assert those rights, send an inquiry to the controller
at the addresses listed above.